Safety Advice to Users
Do not obstruct the permanent ventilation openings which are fitted, your safety depends on them.
In Case of Fire:
- Get everyone out
- Turn off outside gas valve at gas cylinder
- Disconnect the mains electricity supply.
- Raise the alarm and call the fire brigade
- Attack fire if safe to do so.
Children: Do not leave Children alone
Means of Escape
- Make sure you know the location and operation of exits.
- Keep all escape routes clear
Keep them clear of all heating and cooking appliances
This unit has been fitted with a dry powder fire extinguisher. Familiarise yourself with the location and the instructions for use on your fire extinguisher, and the local fire precaution arrangements.